This is a nice craft to do with kids to make a lovely greetings card for a loved one. It would be ideal for Mother’s Day, teachers appreciation, or birthday.
It is super easy to create, requiring only a few materials and our printable craft template (get it at the end of this post).
Materials To Make A Flower Bouquet Greetings Card
- Flowers bouquet card printable (get it here or at the end of this post)
- Thick white paper or card stock.
- Coloring pencils, markers, or crayons
How To Make A Flower Bouquet Greetings Card
1. Print the card template on to the white paper or cardstock.
2. Colour in the flowers, leaves, wrapping paper and bow.
3. Cut around the outside edge of the card.
5. Fold the card in half along the grey line.
Time to to write a message inside and give it to someone you care about!
Flowers Bouquet Printable Greetings Card Template
You can purchase our flowers bouquet printable greetings card below.
What are you waiting for?
We love to see your finished projects! Feel free to share them in a review below, or on Instagram or our Facebook page.
Notes: Our printables are for personal and educational use only. Items printed using this file are not to be sold. You may not sell, share, or distribute the files.